1. Landing Page: Find the best landing page for the keyword to be optimized.
- Part of the Key Phrase or the key phrase should be present in the URL.
- Density of the key phrase or part of key phrase should be more
2. Page Title Creation : Page Title is the critical element for the users and search engine bots to identify contents of your page.
- Use the keyword or the combination of the keywords in Title.
- Title text should be between 5 to 70 characters including spaces.
- Keep your primary keyword as the first key phrase of the Title.
- The keyword is more heavily weighted when it is closer to the start of the Title.
- Do not stuff the keywords in the title.
- Create unique Title for each your pages.
- Not to use special characters in Title.
3. Keywords Creation: Though it never affects the rankings in SERP, it is an information to the search engine about the tags for this page.
- Start with the primary keyword used in the title.
- Use all the keywords which are used in Title.
- Include few keywords, commonly seen as typographical errors of primary keywords.
- Not to repeat the same keyword more than four times.
- Separate your keywords using commas.
- No need to mention the keywords which is not present in the page and not intended for that particular page.
- Keywords may not be more than 250 characters including spaces.
4. Description Creation: Unique and page related descriptions can guide the search engines for your site’s SERP captions.
- Create unique description for each of your pages.
- Make meaningful sentence as description which explains about that particular page.
- Possibly use the contents of the web page.
- Keywords used in the title should be present in the description.
- If possible, increase the density of the primary keyword in the description.
- Tweak the contents of the webpage little bit to introduce your keywords in it.
- Complete the description with full stop.
- Description should not be more than 175 characters including spaces.
- Try to use the keywords in the description within 150 characters including spaces.
- Do not use special characters in description text.