Workshop on "Using Google Analytics to Improve Your Online Marketing & Business" will be conducted by Feras Alhlou, president and principal consultant of E-Nor, a Google Analytics Authorized Consultant on March 5, 2010.
In this workshop, senior consultant Feras Alhlou will take you through what you need in order to drive your online marketing strategy ahead of your competition. Insights of Web analytics will be the focus point. Seperate session will be there for Web analytics strategy and Google analytics. Creation of Google analytics account, profile, filters and goals will be covered in this workshop. Measurement of search, email and banner campaigns using external campaign tracking will also be covered. You can learn the insights of web site analytics using Advanced segmentation and Custom reports.
About Workshop Leader
Feras Alhlou is a founder of E-Nor, a leading web analytics consulting firm based in Santa Clara, California. E-Nor’s, a Google Analytics Authorized Consulting (GAAC) and a Google Website Optimizer Authorized Consulting firm. Feras has been conducting Analytics and Online Marketing training for over four years in the US & Canada, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Latin America and the Middle-East.
Date: March 5, 2010
Venue: Santa Clara Convention Center, Santa Clara, CA
Time: 8:30 AM to 5:30 PM
Register here Seats are limited.
Morning Session – Marketer/Business Focus – Strategy & Planning
- Web Analytics Strategy – approach, opportunities and limitations
- How It Works – overview, accuracy and privacy implications, integrating with other data
- Practical – understanding the user interface
- Advanced Features Overview – clever stuff you can do with Google Analytics
Afternoon Session – Webmaster/Technical Focus – Implementation
- Accounts & Profiles, Filters & Goals – structure your data properly
- External Campaign Tracking – measure performance of search, email, banner campaigns
- Reporting – dashboards & insights
- Advanced Segmentation & Custom Reports – powerful ways to find insights
Posted by Jeff Gillis, Google Analytics Team at 'Upcoming Google Analytics Workshop'